Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

Addie Daddy and Jake
Me and Jake taking in the sights
Me and my favorite Girl
My two favorite Girls
My Girls


Well this is my first Father's Day and my first post on the blog, so as is common in the Farley house these days it's another day of first's. First off my Baby girl has a belly button, and she is getting cuter by the day. Her alert periods are getting more common and she is a lot more active everyday. She is able to hold her head up for longer and longer periods everyday it is really amazing. She still isn't much of a crier, and she still hasn't cried for longer then 30 seconds yet. Addie just seems to cry just enough to get her point across, and then she stops. Her eyes have turned a dark dark blue with just a hint of another color in the center like Lauren's eyes. In the two weeks that we have had Addie home she has gained almost a pound and now weighs 6 pounds 5 oz. and yet she still seems so little. It's sad to think that in just a few short months she won't be so little anymore.

Well I for one had a great father's day. To start it off Daddy and Addie get up while mom was sleeping and snuck downstairs for some early morning video games and some father daughter bonding all rolled into one. Once Laur was up she and Addie fixed me some french toast for breakfast. We all went to Thompson park in the afternoon to enjoy the beautiful day (even Jake although we debated not taking him, but we where glad we brought him along in the end). For my first Father's Day Addie got me a picture frame with a our names engraved on it to remember our first father's day. All throughout our time in the park Addie was asleep, she seems to love to get out, and she is great as long as we keep her moving. We couldn't ask for a better baby. For the most part she seems to keep pretty close to every 3 hours between feedings.

Lauren is doing extremly well, and surprises me everyday with how well she is doing. Today we walked up one of the really steep hills at the park, (her pushing the stroller) and she almost ran up the hill with ease.

We are all doing well and we will Keep you updates.






No comments: