Monday, June 30, 2008

One Month

Today is Addison's one month birthday! Nathan and I have enjoyed every single moment of Addie's life so far. She is incredibly easy to fall in love with, and I know we couldn't have asked for a better baby. My first inclination was to be sad over how incredibly fast this past month has flown by. Afterall, she is now one month closer to her 18th birthday, and leaving the wonderful nest we've created for her (faulty logic I know, but the thought still occurs nonetheless). A few days ago I decided that instead of being sad I was going to throw Addie a one month party. Nathan and I bought Addie a book to mark this special occasion, and we also celebrated with cupcakes.

Addie with her present
Addie's new book

Already a bookworm!

Cupcakes for our little cupcake

No comments: