Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Deployments to Diapers...

As many of you know, Nathan and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary on July 4th! We had a wonderful day, and we were very excited to have another person to celebrate with us. We can't really believe its been 5 years already. Although it often seems as if time is passing at a break-necking speed, it also feels like we've been married much longer. We've been through a lot in the past 5 years, and I am happy to say that there is no one I would rather be on this journey with other than Nathan. If someone would have told me what lie ahead 5 years ago I would truly have been in disbelief. We've survived 2 deployments (one rather LONG one I must say), buying our first house, all of Nathan's promotions (there have been a lot I must say), me finishing college, buying a new vehicle (sigh), and the birth of our wonderful baby girl. And to think that these are just the big milestones we've been through. Even though we've seen our fair share of stressful at times, we've always had a great life together. So... I thought I would do then & now pictures.

THEN


NOW
Addie relaxing before the fireworks
More relaxing
Hanging out with Mom
What a family!



No comments: