Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

Well, our weekend task of installing a fence in our backyard is complete, thanks to the tremendous help from my mom, dad, and Ben. I will post more pictures at a later date as my camera battery died, and most of the pictures are on my parent's camera. We are so thankful for their help.

Also, Addie turned 3 months old on Saturday. I can't believe she has been with us for 3 months. She is such a wonderful baby. Her coordination is developing rapidly. She is now able to grasp toys with both hands. She can also roll from her back to her side (not quite to the tummy). As you remember she could get from her tummy to her back weeks ago. I believe its not too long before the roll is a full 360 degrees. I look forward to posting our fence pictures soon.

Addie's 3 month picture

No comments: