Thursday, August 28, 2008

Uneventfulness

Sorry for the lack of posts over the past week. We've actually had a pretty uneventful week. Nathan has been working really long hours. Addie and I have been going about with our normal routine. On Wednesdays we love to walk to the farmer's market. Addie and I meet up with friends and we camp out in front of the library so Addie and Will can play. We also go to a breastfeeding moms playgroup on Fridays, which is a lot of fun.

We are looking forward to my parents coming up over the long weekend. We have big plans, which include building a fence, taking out our back deck, repairing and painting our foundation, and who knows what else. We're also looking forward to celebrating Addie's 3 month birthday on Saturday! We're planning on getting her 3 month portrait taken sometime in the next week or so, so watch your mailboxes this month for new pictures!!

These are just some random pictures I have taken this week.




I just had to take a picture of Addie's first time with dirty feet. We were playing in the grass and she just kept kicking her feet so hard into the ground. She loves to kick those feet really fast and hard. She actually had another first this week...her first knot in her hair. It was pretty bad and I debated cutting it out, but I knew I had to try to untangle it before whipping out the scissors. Luckily I was able to distract her with a rattle while I worked the knot out. Disaster averted.

No comments: