Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Roll Over Beethoven

Addie is now a rolly polly. As I announced a couple of weeks ago she discovered she could roll over when Nathan was playing with her. I wasn't really expecting her to consistently roll over for at least a few more weeks. Well, it seems as if she takes great pride in performing this new skill. Maybe she's been watching the Olympics a little too much (joking...no TV for this youngster). Last week she got virtually no tummy time since we had family here, but yesterday afternoon she whipped right over for me. Of course when I retrieved the camera to film her new acrobatics she was over it. After trying to film her rolling over on 4 different occasions, I finally got it!

Also, it seems as if Jake has taken a keen interest in Addie. He was a bit indifferent to her at first, but now he wants to be wherever she is. I even caught him napping beside the crib as she slumbered. Oh the joy!




Addie gave me a nice big burp right before she rolled. So funny!

No comments: