Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Round 2

Sorry for the delay since the last blog. I was having trouble uploading pictures for awhile, and I believe that the pictures are some people's favorite part of the blog. Anyhow, since the last blog Addison celebrated her 2 month birthday! Nathan and I celebrated her birthday in the same tradition as the first (by giving her a new book).

Her growth in the last month has been absolutely phenomenal. She has not only grown in size, but also has made leaps in the development of her large motor skills and mental development. She actually rolled over 3 times the other morning! We were so proud of her. She hasn't done rolled over again. I don't really expect her to be consistent with this skill, as it usually doesn't happen until close to the 4th month for most babies. Over the past month we have also really seen the emergence of Addison's personality (so sweet with a little kick of feisty).

At her 2 month pediatrician appointment she weighed in at 10lbs 2 oz, and was 22.5 inches long. She also got vaccinated, which she was not a big fan of (poor baby). Her are some pictures taken this past week.

2 months

I love the way my arm tastes!


No comments: