Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

We had a wonderful Halloween! Nathan went hunting with some of his family in West Virginia. Addie and I joined him after her nap to eat lunch and hang out for a while. Addie got to meet some new family members (as did I), which is always fun for her.

Addie loved the new kittens, and she was surprisingly gentle with them.
We couldn't resist this backdrop, black cat and all.


Late in the afternoon I actually headed back to Virginia so that Addie and Ryn could be together on Halloween. Addie was originally going to be a monkey, but Nathan wasn't all that happy with her costume. So I went out and bought her a dalmatian outfit last minute. She was SOO cute. Later that night I was regretting not dressing up. I really wanted to be Cruella De Ville with my little dalmatian, but it was already too late.

Addie and cousin Ryn



She didn't particularly like her hood.
Ryn, Baba, Addie, and Good Witch Amber (whom I must say had the best costume of the whole night!)








No comments: