Sunday, November 9, 2008

Here's what we've been up to...

Well, it has been a really long time since we've updated the blog. As I probably mentioned earlier, I hate blogging without photographs. It does seem quite elementary to have to have pictures to illustrate my words. I guess that's what happens when a majority of the books I read have illustrations. Just don't get too upset if I also start rhyming (just kidding...I will abstain from rhyming)

Anyway, many of these pictures are from our trip to Virginia in September without Nathan. We have A LOT of pictures, so it might take me a few days to catch up on all of the blogs. I've decided to work my way from the oldest pictures to the most recent, so please be patient.

We celebrated when Addie was finally big enough for her exersaucer. Believe me she really is more happy about it than she looks. She is all smiles until Mom breaks out the camera.

Unfortunately Addie loves Jake a lot more than Jake loves Addie. This is a bit odd because Jake has always desired constant undying attention, which I am sure Addie will give him. Who knew Jake would be so selective with his desire for affection? Hopefully he will grow out of his snobbish behavior soon.

Addie and Daddy at the Burville Cider Mill. The Burville Cider Mill definitely has the best apple cider in Northern New York. Nathan and I frequent the mill quite a bit in the Fall. I'm fairly certain that Addie will grow to love the place too.

Addie was lucky enough to be in Virginia for Aunt Heather's confirmation. After the service she went back to Grandma and Grandpa's and got to meet several family members for the first time. She was a trooper even though she didn't take a single nap. This is Addie with her great grandparents.

Addie in church with Grandma

Addie can't decide if she wants her shirt in her mouth or the toy. Oh the dilemmas of a 4 month old

Addie loves spending time with her Nana

They wanted to go on tour with the Dead. Addie cried when I told her she was a little too late for that one.









No comments: