Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Old McDonald's Farm

Addie's love of animals seems to grow everyday. The excitement is overwhelming when she is in the presence of any animal. I thought it was high time she'd enjoy Old McDonald's Farm. I have heard about this farm since we moved to New York 6 years ago, but never really had any need or desire to visit. They do have a pretty wide variety of animals.

Addie's favorite animals were the buunies. I think it had a lot to do with the fact that they were right at eye level, and we were allowed to pet them. It was really hard to pull her away from the bunnies to go see the other animals

Addie wasn't really sure what to do in the bounce house. I don't think it will be long before she has that one figured out.

This little mule (umm...I think it's a mule) was literally just days old. It was so cute!

These baby pigs just loved their Mama's milk. I love to see other mammals nursing their young!

No comments: