Friday, February 27, 2009

Baby Supermodel???

Addie had a doctor's appointment with her new pediatric gastro-interologist on Monday. That is another blog in and of itself. Since it was her first time seeing this new doctor they weighed and measured her. And the stats are:

Weight: 14 lbs (under 3rd percentile)
Height: 28 inches (90th percentile)

Her weight was actually way off the charts, and even when they combined her height and weight she was still under the 3rd percentile (which is as low as they would measure). I really don't know when she got so tall. She has always been in the 5oth percentile for her height. She must have had a major growth spurt recently, but I think she is likely to head back down closer to average soon. I just can't help but laughing at these stats. By the way, we will definitley be in need of a seamstress if these numbers don't find balance soon.

1 comment:

The High Family said...

Love the title!

We find out in 2 weeks how much Kara has gained since her January weigh in. I am nervous but I think she has added some chub with adding solids and some formula in the past few months.

I hope everything is ok and I can't wait to see updated pics that precious little girl! :)